OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE
THEIR SLOGAN IS “STRONGER THAN GREASE”
AND I WAS LIKE OKAY YEAH MAKES SENSE FOR A DISH SOAP- WAIT
AJAX WAS A GREEK SOLDIER RENOWNED FOR HIS STRENGTH
AJAX IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF GREECE
someone who worked at ajax has literally waited 66 years for you to get this
Ajax the Greater waited godamned 5000 years to get that recognition.
Only on the internet could you find a shark in a cat suit riding a roomba.
Here it is folks. The two gifs that will break me. My life has just come full circle because of this. Goodbye friends I am gone.
all im thinking about is how that shark needs to go back to the water
I really need to get a smaller screwdriver…..
Double headed Albino Milk Snake
Hi everyone! Lately, I’ve been really into Zero Escape. For those who don’t know, it’s a video game series currently consisting of two games, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and Virtue’s Last Reward. They’re visual novel/adventure games developed by Chunsoft, which you may know from Dangan Ronpa. They’re intended to be the first two parts to a trilogy, but due to poor sales in Japan, it’s not looking good for the third installment as of now… However, Operation Bluebird, a fan campaign for the third game, has inspired me to host a giveaway to help raise awareness and hopefully create new fans of this amazing series!
- 1 first place winner will win a copy of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the Nintendo DS and a copy of Virtue’s Last Reward for the Nintendo 3DS or Playstation Vita
- 1 other winner will get a copy of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS
when i have money for all these games May 31, 2014
- Winners will be picked with a random number generator
- Reblogs only; likes don’t count
- No giveaway blogs I’ll
- You don’t have to be following me
- You have to be willing to give me an address if you win
- I’ll cover shipping up to $10
- This is intended to introduce these games to people who haven’t already played them, so don’t enter if you already own them or anything; that’s gross… However, if you’re a fan and you want to help me out with reaching more people, go ahead and reblog, just tag it with ‘fan’, ‘spreading’, or something similar so I know you’re not entering… I’ll owe you big time!
- If you have any more questions, ask them here
Okay, that’s all! One last thing though: regardless of whether you win or not, I strongly encourage you to check this series out. If you know me at all, the fact that I’m willing to spend my own money so that other people will play these games should speak for itself, but otherwise, they feature incredibly fun gameplay, addicting storylines that will keep you up at night, and terrible, terrible puns. I couldn’t recommend something more.
Don’t let the media warp your perception of beauty. Beauty is pizza.
ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER’S FACE???
My banana looks like Matt Smith
OH MY GOD SCREAMING